The Professional 2 Boiler Pid is a dual boiler espresso cappuccino machines with Pid temperature control.
- Better temperature stability with the dedicated and independent espresso boiler and Pid control.
- Better and increased level of steam pressure and hot water suppy throught the dedicated and independent service boiler controlled by Pid.
- Full Commercial rotary pump and the option of direct water connection or water tank supply complete the technical advanced main characteristics.
The pressure gauge set on the group, allows to read the brewing pressure profiling of the espresso. Thanks to this instruction the barman can verify the exact milling, pressing and dose of the coffee in the filter.
If the brewing pressure is lower than the pump calibration (9 bar is our company setting), it means that the grinding is coarse, or the coffee is not pressed correctly, or the dose is not enough.
- Stainless steel shiny bod. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Dual boiler system for optimum coffe and steam / hot water performances
- Coffee Boiler: 0,6 lt (1000W – 220-240Vac) – (850W – 120Vac)
- Sevice boiler: 1,8 lt (1300W – 220-240Vac) – (850W – 120Vac)
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection
- Electronic control reservoir water level
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control
- Gauge for pump pressure control
- Pid System
- Manual reset safety thermostat
Dimensions (W x D x H) mm
300 x 430 x 425 mm.
220-240 Volt 50Hz
220-240 Volt 50Hz – 2400 W
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review