The Quick Mill Alexia EVO is a lever action single boiler espresso machine. It features the E-61 grouphead and PID for better temperature stability. This espresso lever machine is a great choice for the espresso enthusiast.
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Two portafilters: a single and a double
- E61 Grouphead with thermo siphon circulation for outstanding temperature stability
- Lever action semi-automatic
- Large pull out drip tray
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precision steam and hot water knob - requires about additional two minutes heat up to steam temperature.
- Multi-position steam wand with 2 hole steam tip
- Removable 3 liter water reservoir with cover
- Magnetic switch detects low water level and cuts power to the heating element to prevent boiler damage
- Cup warming surface
- Dual purpose pressure gauge
H 38,7 cm, W 22,9 cm, D 40,0 cm
1,400 watt heating element
Quick Mill Alexia EVO without hoses sticking out of the reservoir Review by Doug
Ordered on the 3rd picked up in Milan on the 4th delivered to my home in Cairns 11:30 on the 9th - all 20kg of it. Packaged well for the trip and not a blemish anywhere.
The machine is beautiful and so is the espresso produced: wasted time with out of date manual trying to find the reservoir tubes which the machine no longer uses.
Had to buy an adapter for the power which i have since replaced with Australian plug.
Pleased i didn't wait for this beautiful model to arrive at local retailers.